At Strategic Research we are always looking for new research interviewers to join our team in our Spokane call center.
Are you self-motivated, positive, have phone skills, and able to read and speak clearly from a computer screen? Research Interviewers work for us on a part time, project basis – hours vary greatly and are dependent on the number of focus group and survey projects we have in the queue.
If you are looking for a job with stable week to week pay; this is not for you. But if you are someone who has more flexible income requirements, then apply today!
Successful interviewers are:
– Confident, thorough, and pleasant on the phone.
– Able to work a flexible schedule, hours vary daily between 9AM – 8PM – Monday through Saturday. You are required to be able to work any time between those hours daily to be considered for employment.
– Able to type 30+ WPM accurately.
– Able to read and accurately pronounce in English complex call scripts and conduct data entry with survey respondents on the phone.
– Able to pass a complete and thorough federal security background check.
If this sounds like the right position for you, submit your resume and a summary of why you’d like to work for us to email@example.com.