When you partner with Strategic Research Associates on your research project, you can enjoy the confidence that comes from working with a proven leader in the research field. We have conducted more than one thousand focus groups and mock juries for clients since 1996 at our offices in Spokane and at field facilities throughout the Northwest.
We are qualitative research participants for focus groups and mock juries nationwide. More than 75% of the recruiting we conduct from our offices in Spokane is out of market.
- In-house database of over 10,000 past focus groups participants in Spokane, Seattle, Portland, Boise, Yakima, Tri-cities and more
- Ability to recruit using Random Digit Dialing (RDD) to ensure focus group participants are not “professionals”
- Recruit from client samples, in-house database, listed samples, RDD or a mixed sample; your choice
- Specific experience in business to business recruiting; we have recruited CEOs, Business Owners, Fleet Operators in just about every industry
- Mock Jury development professionals – targeting a mix of genders, ages, and occupations to ensure your mock jury participants reflect what you will see in the courtroom
Choosing a research vendor who can provide you with in-house fielding staff can be very valuable and cost efficient. Many research firms will opt to out-source the fielding of your research, limiting control over data quality, and introducing uncontrollable bias into your final sample. Telephone interviewers are highly trained, permanent team members of Strategic Research with significant experience in all types of recruiting. They are professional, courteous, and recognize the importance of accurately fulfilling tough quota targets.
In-house recruiting features include:
- Full screener design and CATI programming support
- 10 CATI integrated interviewing workstations which operate out of our office in Spokane, WA for recruiting
- Client data is all housed on our in-house secure server, it never changes hands and is completely secure
- Our Quality Assurance manager oversees quotas, re-screening, and preps client reports to ensure the highest quality recruiting