Do you have an upcoming project and just need to fill out our facility needs form? Click here to get to our facility needs form.
Strategic Research has access to focus group facilities throughout Washington with Strategic Research operated facilities in Spokane and Seattle/Tacoma. These two facilities represent key markets in Washington State and allow our clients to test both regional and statewide initiatives with one research vendor.
Our research is not just limited to recruiting to these facilities; we have the connections and a dedicated AV team that can host your focus group anywhere! Hotels, your office, the park… anything is possible. We do market research just about everywhere.
Using up to date facilities, with expert hosting, and quality equipment is a strict requirement for the facilities we do provide to our clients.
Please see our Driving Directions to our facilities.
SPOKANE – FOCUS ROOMS (Spokane Floor Plan) – 29 W Pacific Ave / 161 S Browne, Spokane WA 99201
Recruiting area: Spokane, Stevens, and travel incentive required recruiting from Pend Oreille, Lincoln and Kootenai (ID) Counties
- Main focus group room with one-way glass, seats up to 12-14 boardroom style (25′ x 14′)
- Extra large focus group room with one-way glass, seats up to 30 theater style (45′ x 14′)
- Client viewing room with dedicated client break room, seats 10-15 comfortably
- Telephone interviewing facility (10 workstations dedicated to CATI programmed and monitored focus group recruiting)
- One-way viewing glass in every focus group room
- Main focus room seats 14 people around a conference table, or up to 24 theater-style
- Scale-able conference table and flexible seating arrangements
- 60” flat screen with high definition display available in every room
- Ability to link to Laptop, DVD, VCR, or ELMO to TV in presentation room; provides support for your video and visual displays
- HD quality archival video
- HD Focus Vision Live Streaming and archival ready
- Dedicated on-site parking with minimal participant parking fees
SEATTLE – SOUTH / TACOMA / FEDERAL WAY- FOCUS ROOMS (Federal Way Floor Plan) – 500 S 336th Street #103, Federal Way
Recruiting area: Pierce, King, and travel incentive required recruiting from Kitsap, Snohomish and Thurston Counties
- Oversized presentation and/or participant orientation room with one-way glass (28′ x 22′)
- Large client room for discrete viewing of multiple focus groups at once (20′ x 20′)
- Two standard sized focus group rooms (24 x 14’6″” and 23′ x 13′), one with one way glass
- Client conference room available for private calls, web conferences/meetings, and teleconferences either independently or during focus group activities
- Largest focus group room seats up to 48 individuals for large presentations and keypad/dialer testing groups
- Scalable conference tables & classroom style seating available, conference tables seat 12-14 comfortably
- 60” flat screen with high definition display
- Ability to link to DVD, VCR, or laptop; provides support for your video and visual displays
- HD quality audio and video
- Low-cost video web streaming the group to your clients who may not be able to be physically present
- FocusVision 360 (FV360) camera recording with a 360 video feed in the client room and live streaming
New to FV360? Check out this handy moderator’s handbook to help you plan your research group (click to view)
Off-Site Focus Groups and Regional Partner Facilities
We have conducted focus groups in convention centers, hotels, bed and breakfasts, casinos, client facilities – everywhere! Facility and hosting costs will vary greatly by location and depend upon the number of rooms and the equipment needed. Estimates are always available.
Audio and Video recording services are provided with each off-site project for the accurate archival of your focus group. Closed circuit TVs are set up in the viewing room with stationary cameras in the focus group room to allow for live viewing of the group as well as recording. DVDs are provided to you immediately after the conclusion of your focus group.
Food, catering, snack breaks and refreshments for participants and clients are coordinated by our host according to your specifications. Catering from outside the facility is also available if needed.